Hey, how are you guys? I hope you guys are fine and I have a surprise for you all 😋.I just figured out how to make your own Starbucks Green Tea Latte🎉😆 🎉.If you guys know me well, I’m a milky girl.I don’t really like milk but any drink that has milk in it I would totally scream, well, not actually but just smile like a crazy person 😜.I just can’t type any longer because I’m super excited to share with you guys the recipe.Now let’s get crazy😭😭😭.
The ingredients you will need are 👓~
- 1 cup of ice
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- Matcha Powder
- Vanilla Extract (optional )
The things you will need are🔪~
- A bowl
- A glass, a cup, a jar, anything
- 1 tablespoon
- 2 teaspoons
Let’s make and mix them all together 😂 😂~
- You will need a glass or anything to drink your green tea with it.
- Add your 1 cup of ice.
- Then, your milk.
- Add your 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You will need a bowl to mix the Matcha powder with water, because if you straight up add the powder it will not dissolve.I recommend for you just to use a bowl to dissolve the powder😬.
- Then, add your liquid Matcha into the glass.
- You can add vanilla extract just to add a little bit of sweetness but it’s optional. 🙂
- Now you have your own green tea latte :D.
That’s all for now and BYE!!
Love you all
😘 😘 😘