Did you know that there are many ways to create something? Well, the answer is yes and those many ways are mostly wrong.I will tell you how to create French toast the right way.I tried three different ways to create it and between those three there is only one.If you are not familiar with French toast sometimes it’s called eggy bread.It’s not really toasted, but fried bread.It would make a wonderful teatime treat.
The things you will need~
- Two bowls
- A frying pan
- Fish slice
- A fork or a spoon
- Toppings (optional)
The ingredients, you will need~
(for 2-3 servings )
- One egg for each type of toast.
- Three slices of bread for each egg.
- Large pinches of salt and pepper.
- 30g (1 oz) butter.
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
Now let’s mix them all together~
- Break an egg into a bowl.Add the salt and pepper and beat the egg with a fork until it is evenly mixed and frothy.
- Dip each slice of bread into the beaten egg so that the bread is evenly coated with egg on both sides.
- Heat the butter and oil in the frying pan.When the pan is hot, fry the bread on both sides until it is golden brown.
- You can add toppings if you want because it’s optional.
Now you can enjoy the French toast like you are eating chicken.
Here are some pictures of my French toast.